Inspired by the transformation of items from the past, Crystalyn Kae modernizes these accessories, creating contemporary pieces that are functional and sustainable. By working with vegan leather, Kae manifests her ethical, eco-frinedly mission through her handbags and accessories. By combining her “love for retro upholstery, with Grandpa's anachronistic pattern-mixing influence,” Crystalyn Kae launched her first handbag line in 2001. Along with buttery-soft vegan leather, Kae incorporates lush velvets, textured tweeds and an artistic flair throughout her work resulting in unique accessories and handbags that never go out of style.
We all need an “every day” bag; something distinct, smaller than a bag for work or school. Enter the Mini Troubadour from Crystalyn Kae. With its shallow interior structure, you won’t be rummaging around for the items you need! Nevertheless, you will have a place for everything with 3 slip pockets and a zippered pocket in the lush microseude interior. The Troubadour is large enough for an Ipad and 11in Ipad Pro. Use the top handles or attach the adjustable crossbody strap to carry your new favorite handbag. And we haven’t even TALKED the exterior!
The Brown/Gray Python has a lightweight, glazed exterior featuring a front pocket created from rescued cowhide leather embossed with a snakeskin texture.
The Teal Boucle and Mustard Seed has a lightweight, glazed exterior featuring rescued suede in mustard that accents the front snap pocket.
- Water-resistant, lightweight glazed fabric
- Rescued suede in mustard accents front pocket with magnetic snap
- Foam-padded, flat bottom with metal feet
- Zipper closure opens to 10" wide
- Removable, adjustable cross-body strap
- 4 interior pockets: 3 open for a phone, wallet, keys plus 1 zipper pocket
- Fits iPad and 11" iPad Pro.
- Dimensions: 14.5" W (at top), 9.5" W (at bottom) x 9" H, 3.75" D
- 5.5" drop on the straps, 14" long, 1" wide
- Soft microsuede lining on inside of bag.
- Silver-toned hardware
Made in USA